Intex 120 Bubble Jets 4 Person Octagonal PureSpa
Model # 0007825731939
In stock at Walmart on 5-17-2017.
Intex 120 Bubble Jets 4 Person Octagonal PureSpa:
- Provides relaxation at the touch of a button
- Spa capacity: 4 people
- Fiber-Tech construction and the puncture resistant 3-ply laminated material provide ultimate comfort, support and durability
- Innovative octagonal shape brings the look and feel of luxury
- Easy-to-use control panel activates 120 high-powered bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for refreshing massage
- Heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperature preference
- Includes built-in hard water treatment system that makes water gentler on skin for a soothing experience
- Includes insulated cover and lock to minimize heat loss, thermal ground cloth and carry bag for easy storage and transportation
- Inner/Outer Dimensions: 59 inch x 59 inch x 28\"/79 inch x 79 inch x 28\"
- Due to state restrictions this item cannot be shipped to California.
Reviews From Buyers
I love it. Powerful jets! Easy to set up and maintain so far.It took about 26 hours to heat to 102. Temp was around 40 at night. Last week it has been low 40s and dipping into the 30's. I have kept temp set on 94 (which is comfy temp for anytime) and raise a few hours before using if I want it hotter. I read several articles, that it is cheaper to maintain a constant temp. I have been watching my meter with this. My cost is an average of KWH is 0.13 per hour. On average I use 16 Kilowatts per day in my home.So far this consumes (at this constant temp), 10-12 kwh per day extra for these 30-40s evening temps and 50-60 temps during the day. I expect an average of $45-60 increase in light bill. I have it covered outdoors on my deck with a gazebo, but it has been chilly and windy. I expect when it warms up this summer, the bill will decrease, because warmer water by nature, and I can't see getting into a hot spa when its already 100 degrees outside.Hope this helps with costs. I am Indiana. Look at your light bill to see your cost per kilowatt hour and you can get an idea of cost to operate. I took just a couple hours to fill.I currently have mine plugged into a heavy extension cord, which I realize is a no no, but I am working to install an outdoor plug this week. I have been keeping an eye on the cord to make sure it doesn't seem hot and I have covered to to keep water away. So though not advisable, I think extension cord for short term is ok.
Provides relaxation at the touch of a buttonSpa capacity: 4 peopleFiber-Tech construction
About this page
Tbook.com crawls the web to find the best prices and availability on products like Intex 120 Bubble Jets 4 Person Octagonal PureSpa.
This product is one of the more popular items we list which is why it is in our "hot deals" section.
If you have any questions on this product, please give us a call at 734-971-1210 during the hours of 9am - 5pm EST for
assistance. Thank you for shopping at Tbook.com, the Internet Department Store!